Information about Swadeshi Singhnad Guggul Vati
Swadeshi Singhnad Guggul consists of Triphalachurna, ShudhGandhak, ShudhGuggul and Arand oil as active constituents.
- An ayurvedic medicine mainly used for joint pains, swelling, stiffness & inflammation.
- Also helpful in the management of skin diseases, abdominal disorders and Vata disorders (mainly paralysis).
Key benefits/uses of Swadeshi Singhnad Guggul:
Role of Shudh Guggul
- Promotes detoxification and rejuvenation
- Helps maintain healthy cholesterol levels already within the normal range
- Promotes healthy weight management
- Supports comfortable movement of the joints
- Supports the immune system
- Triphala churna is an East Indian herbal powder commonly used by Ayurvedic medicine practitioners for treating stomach ailments and for body detoxification
- Shudh Gandhak is the very good way of taking Sulfur which is helpful to get relief from joint pain
- Arand oil has anti-inflammatory and antibacterial properties